Livermore Water Heaters
When it comes to Livermore water heaters, including services like repair, replacement, and more, you can always count on us here at Maine Home Services! Each of our plumbing professionals has the experience, training, and knowledge necessary to handle any water heater job they come across. We’ve always come highly recommended by our droves of satisfied customers, and we’ve even received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau! So, if you need help with your Livermore water heaters, then you’ve come to the right place! Contact us and our team of water heater specialists to schedule an estimate or service call today!
The Two Primary Types Of Water Heaters In Livermore
Generally, when it comes to water heaters in Livermore, people usually think of conventional tanked or tankless water heaters. There are other types, but for the sake of brevity, we’ll only discuss tanked and tankless heaters. However, if you’d like, you can always contact us to learn about the other types of water heaters available in the area. So, without further ado, here’s a brief explanation of both tankless and tanked water heaters:
- Conventional Tanked Water Heaters: Traditional tanked water heaters are what people typically think of when they’re talking about water heaters. They’re large tank-shaped devices that heat water using electricity, natural gas, or propane. Then, they store the heated water in a tank for later use. Due to the nearly limitless range of capacity possibilities, conventional tanked water heaters are best when used in homes and businesses that go through more than 40 gallons of hot water daily.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Tankless water heaters are the second-most popular type of water heaters in Livermore. As their name implies, tankless water heaters don’t store hot water in a tank. Like their tanked counterparts, tankless heaters use natural gas, propane, or electricity to heat water. However, instead of storing water in a tank, they heat water on an on-demand and instantaneous basis. Yet, due to their immediate nature, tankless water heaters are best when used in homes and businesses that use fewer than 40 gallons of hot water every day.
Is It Time For Livermore Water Heater Repair?
For help figuring out when to contact us for fast, reliable, and affordable water heater repair in Livermore, our plumbers have put together a list of common problems. So, if you find yourself facing any of the issues mentioned below, then don’t hesitate to contact us for fast and affordable Livermore water heater repair:
- No hot water when you turn on the tap
- Rusty or cloudy, hot water
- Funny tasting hot water
- You hear loud noises coming from your water heater
- You’ve noticed a leak from the tank or lines leading to it
Do You Need Water Heater Replacement In Livermore?
Unfortunately, like any other appliance, you’ll eventually need Livermore water heater replacement services. It’s just one of those unfortunate and annoying facts of life. However, thanks to the professionals we employ, you can always count on fast, reliable, and affordable water heater replacement in Livermore. However, that begs the question: when is water heater replacement in Livermore necessary in the first place? Well, to help answer that, here’s a list of the most common reasons to consider water heater replacement services:
- Age: Water heaters only last for around ten to fifteen years. So, if yours is older than that, then it’s time to consider Livermore water heater replacement.
- Capacity Problems: If you’ve recently added onto your home or business, or added a new family member, then you’ll probably need a higher-capacity water heater. If you have capacity concerns, then contact us to discuss your options for Livermore water heater replacement services.
- Cost of Investment: If you have our techs out to repair your water heater more than a couple times a year, then a replacement might do you some good. Sometimes it is cheaper to replace a water heater than continue to repair it.
Contact Our Livermore Water Heater Experts Today!
If you need help with your Livermore water heaters, then you’ve come to the right place! Here at Maine Home Services, we pride ourselves on being the go-to water heater company in the area. So, what are you waiting for? Contact our Livermore water heater professionals today!