Pleasanton Water Heaters
Services for Pleasanton water heaters, including repair, replacement, and more, are always available from the plumbing professionals at Maine Home Services. Each of our water heater specialists has the training, experience, and licensing required to handle any water heater job they come across. We always come highly recommended by our droves of satisfied customers, and we’ve even received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau! So, if you need help with your water heater, then don’t fret! Contact our Pleasanton water heater professionals instead!
The Types Of Water Heaters In Pleasanton
When it comes to water heaters in Pleasanton, there are several different types. However, two types are far more common than the others. So, for brevity sake, we’ll only discuss the most popular two types of water heaters: tankless and conventional. If you’d like to learn about the other types of water heaters, including hybrid, solar, and heat pump, then feel free to contact our team of plumbing professionals. We’d be more than happy to explain the less common types for you. That said, here are the differences between the two most popular models: tanked and conventional water heaters:
- Traditional Water Heaters (Tanked): Conventional tanked water heaters are, by far, the most common type of water heater found throughout the area. They heat water with a heating element powered by natural gas, propane, or electricity. Then, they store boiled water in a tank for later use. Traditional water heaters come in several capacities and efficiency ratings. Due to their wide range of sizes, they’re ideal for any home or business that uses more than 40 gallons of hot water a day.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Tankless water heaters, while less common, are growing in popularity lately. Like their conventional counterparts, they also heat water using natural gas, propane, or electricity. However, unlike tanked heaters, they don’t store hot water in a tank. Instead, they heat water instantaneously and on an on-demand basis.
Do You Need Pleasanton Water Heater Repair?
knowing when it’s time for water heater repair in Pleasanton is as easy as recognizing any of the following problems:
- You turn on the tap, but, alas, there’s no hot water
- The hot water that comes from your faucet smells or tastes funny
- You notice rusty or cloudy hot water
- Loud noises are coming from your water heater
- You see a leak in the tank (or anywhere on the water heater if you have a tankless model)
If you’ve noticed any of the signs of water heater trouble listed above, then you’ve come to the right place. Contact us for Pleasanton water heater repair services today!
Is It Time To Consider Water Heater Replacement In Pleasanton?
As with any other appliance, you’ll eventually need water heater replacement in Pleasanton. However, not everyone knows when to consider replacement services. So, to help you make the tough decision to replace your water heater, our team of plumbers has compiled a list of the most common reasons to consider Pleasanton water heater replacement. That list is as follows:
- Age: Water heaters only last for around ten to fifteen years. So, if yours is older than that, then it’s time to consider water heater replacement in Pleasanton.
- Capacity Problems: If you’ve recently added onto your home or business, or added a new family member, then you’ll probably need a higher-capacity water heater. If you have capacity concerns, then contact us to discuss your options for Pleasanton water heater replacement services.
- Cost of Investment: If you have our techs out to repair your water heater more than a couple times a year, then a replacement might do you some good. Sometimes it is cheaper to replace a water heater than continue to repair it.
Contact Us For Help With Your Pleasanton Water Heaters Today!
If you need help with your Pleasanton water heaters, then you’ve come to the right place! Here at Maine Home Services, we pride ourselves on being the go-to water heater company in the area. So, what are you waiting for? Contact our Pleasanton water heater professionals today!