Union City Water Heaters
Expert services for Union City water heaters, including repair and replacement, are always available from the professional plumbers at Maine Home Services! We’ve provided the area with top-notch water heater services for years, and we always come highly recommended by our droves of satisfied customers. Moreover, we’ve even received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau! So, if you need help with your water heaters in Union City, then you’ve come to the right place! Contact us to schedule an estimate or service call today!
Two Of The Most Common Types Of Water Heaters In Union City
There are several different types of water heaters in Union City. However, for brevity’s sake, we’ll only describe the two most common types, tankless and tanked. Otherwise, we’d spend the entire day explaining the wide variety of water heater makes and models available. Also, if you’d like to learn more about the other types of water heaters available in the area, then feel free to give us a call. We’d be more than happy to discuss them with you.
So, back to the topic at hand, here’s a brief explanation of the two most common types of water heaters in Union City:
Conventional (Tanked) Water Heaters
Tanked water heaters are, by a wide margin, the most common type of water heaters in Union City. They heat water using natural gas, propane, or electricity and then store the heated water in a large tank for later use. Tanked water heaters come in a variety of sizes, efficiency ratings, and capacities, so they’re a perfect fit in homes and businesses that use large amounts of hot water every day. Typically, we recommend conventional water heaters for homes and businesses that use more than 40 gallons of hot water daily.
Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are the second-most-common type of water heaters in Union City. Like their conventional tanked counterparts, they heat water using natural gas, propane, or electricity. However, tankless water heaters (like their name suggests) don’t store heated water in a tank. Instead, they operate on an on-demand and instantaneous basis. However, due to their immediate nature, they don’t come in as wide a variety of capacities, energy efficiency ratings, or sizes. So, we typically recommend tankless water heaters in homes and businesses that use fewer than 40 gallons of hot water daily. Otherwise, you’ll run into capacity problems.
Do You Need Water Heater Repair In Union City?
It’s unfortunate, but several people have little to no idea when it’s time to contact a professional for Union City water heater repair services. So, to help mitigate that problem, our expert plumbers have put together a list of common signs of water heater problems. That list is as follows:
- You turn on the tap, but you’ve got no hot water
- Your hot water is cloudy or rusty in appearance
- The hot water in your house has a funny taste or smell
- You hear loud noises coming from your water heater
- You’ve recently noticed a leak in the tank or water lines leading to and from it
If you find yourself facing any of the problems mentioned above, then don’t fret! Our team of Union City water heater repair professionals is always standing by to give you a helping hand. Contact us for fast and reliable water heater repair in Union City today!
A Few Good Reasons To Consider Water Heater Replacement In Union City
As with any other appliance, you’ll eventually require water heater replacement in Union City. It’s just one of those unfortunate facts of life. Another one of those unfortunate facts is that the majority of people don’t know when to start thinking about getting a replacement water heater. So, to help alleviate that little problem, our team of water heater specialists has compiled the three most compelling reasons to consider Union City water heater replacement services. Those reasons are:
- Age: Water heaters typically last for around 10 to 15 years. If yours is older than that, then it’s time to consider water heater replacement in Union City.
- Investment Costs: If you need to have our team of water heater specialists out to perform repairs more than a few times a year, then it might cost you less to replace your water heater with a modern, more reliable model.
- Capacity And Efficiency Concerns: Newer water heaters are simply more efficient and come in higher capacities. So, if you’re concerned with your energy bills, or you just want to help out the environment a little bit, then now’s a good time to consider replacement services. It could save you a few bucks and provide you with a more feature-rich experience.
Contact Our Union City Water Heater Experts Today!
If you need help with your Union City water heaters, then you’ve come to the right place! Here at Maine Home Services, we pride ourselves on being the go-to water heater company in the area. So, what are you waiting for? Contact our Union City water heater professionals today!